Mobile: 0417 747 440
John Hill is the founder of John Hill & Co, establishing the business in 1977. John now consults for John Hill & Co, drawing on his extensive experience and knowledge to advise clients with difficult property issues.
John Hill's skill set stretches beyond day to day property transactions. His comprehensive understanding of portfolio management and planning, together with unparalled people skills, allows John to navigate complex situations on behalf of our clients. He acts on behalf of John Hill & Co, and also individuals, to advise solutions for the non vanilla property issues.
Formerly the President of the Real Estate Institute of NSW and President of the Real Estate Institute of Australia, John has been a tireless advocate on behalf of the property sector and has served on many industry bodies including;
- Chairman of Real Cover Insurances ( NSW Real Estate Industry Insurance Company)
- Member of Ministers Advisory Committee on Retail Tenancies
- Member of the Advisory Committee to the Valuer General
- Member of the Rental Bond Board
- Vice President of Burwood Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Burwood Council’s steering committee on Interim Town Centre.
John's qualifications include:
-Bachelor of Economics ( Sydney University )
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- Life Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of NSW